steps: here’s how you take a screenshot in linux
- first you take a photo with your iphone
- then you email that photo to yourself because you don’t want to learn a new skill like how to take a screenshot by googling it
- then you upload it to social media
— robek (@RobekWorld) April 3, 2016
- then you delete it because they know (repost it several hours later)
- next you google how to screenshot in linux
5.5 you learn what distribution you’re using or you’re using iOS or Windows and just assume linux means the same thing.
- then you ironically screenshot your photo
- then you check how much data you’re using – screenshot this too
- then you buy a domain name
and go off on a googling tangent and turn off your computer in the middle of making a video in blender
- check data usage again (THIS IS IMPORTANT)
- Then you get sidetracked and fall asleep at 9:30AM for 2 and half hours
- Finally you publish an article and redirect your new domains.
And that’s all there is to taking a screenshot in linux. Easy!
Please note: This is satire. Calling it Linux is tongue in cheek, we actually like to refer to it as GNU/Linux.
- @ April 3, 2016 10:43 pm